Fathalla also possesses significant experience in handling contractual and legal issues related to urban development, which might be quiet challenging and complex under the heavy bureaucratic governmental systems.
Fathallah is a visionary who enjoys a shrewd investment mentality with a proven track of unique success in formulating strategies, building & energizing teams, leading and developing others to the achievement of goals and objectives with a strong monitoring ability while he maintains a strong focus on business growth and development.
Fathalla managed El Mostakbal for Urban Development, Egypt's Leading Master Developer, developing its flagship development " Mostakbal City" over an area of 11.000 acres at New Cairo city a Fully Integrated development that includes multi-uses (Residential, Commercial, Education, Entertainment, Medical, Hospitality).
Fathalla succeeded in achieving phase one of the development plan at Mostakbal City and achieved sales that distinguished Mostakbal for Urban Development as of the leading Real Estate Developers in the Egyptian Market with a Total Estimated Value of 8 billion pounds.
• The first private sector developer in Egypt’s North Coast with 5 summer resorts built during the period between 1986 – 2012.
• The first developer in
• Major projects in Cairo and Alexandria include Mena Garden City 1993, Bustan Mena 1983 Concorde Garden, Mena Residence, Mena Royal, Mena Elite, Mena Star, and Pearl Club.
• Expanding the business regionally starting 1995 into Lebanon (Mena House Club) and Sudan (Al Yasmin Residential Compound).
• Established and headed the Egyptian Real Estate Association (1998 – 2009).
• Initial Public Offering and capital increase for Mena Touristic & Real estate company in 1997 and 2006.
• Chairman of Mena for Real Estate Development Consultancy.
• Board member of Band Egypt for Real Estate.
• Chairman of Band Egypt For Real Estate
• Chairman of Al-Mostakbal for Urban Development (March 2013 – April 2015)
• Founder and Chairman of Mena for Touristic and Real Estate Investment (1986 – 2012)
• Founder and CEO of Mena for Contracting and Trading (1979 – 2008)
• Founder and Chairman of Mena for Engineering and Development (1984 – 2008)
• Chairman of Mena House Club in Lebanon (1995 – 2002)
• Chairman of Blue Nile for Urban Development in Sudan (2007 – 2011)
Education & Certificates:
• Bachelor of Civil Engineering – Alexandria University 1979.
• Certificate of Engineering Consultant from Egyptian Engineer’s Federation.
• Certificate of Engineering Consultant from Saudi Engineer’s Federation.
• Certificate of Expert Real Estate Appraiser at the Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority.
• President of Egyptian Lebanese Businessmen Association.
• Member of Egyptian Lebanese Business Council.
• Vice-chairman & President of Construction Committee of Egyptian Businessmen Association.
• Founder & Board member of the Real Estate Development Chamber in the Federation of Egyptian Industries.
• Board member of the Real Estate Committee of Federation of Egyptian Chambers of Commerce.
• Founder & Board member of the Egyptian Real Estate Council.
• Member of the board of Trustees Beirut Arab University.
• Member & President of Real Estate Committee of Egyptian Saudi Business Council.
• Member of Egyptian Ethiopian Business Council.