These terms and conditions govern the submission of your entry and the operation of the awards.
All Awards nominations must:
- relate to the following subject matter: Real estate developments and architecture
- comply with the stated eligibility criteria. Please note that Informa may reject or disregard any Award nomination, at the point of or after submission, if Informa:
(i) determines in its absolute discretion that acceptance of the nomination into the Awards is in any way inappropriate, or
(ii) is required by any applicable law or instructed by any financial institution to cease trading (a) with certain individuals and/or entities, and/or (b) in, or in relation to, certain geographical locations;
- be submitted electronically through the Cityscape Awards online system;
- be in English and be received by 5pm EET 24 January 2019;
- be clearly and succinctly written, and remain within any submission guidelines issued by Informa in respect of the Awards;
- deal in grounded and supported statements, preferably with supporting facts and figures.
- Informa shall have the right to verify the content of any Award nomination received. Without prejudice to the foregoing, Informa is entitled to accept all Award nominations in good faith and treat the same as true and accurate.
- Submission of an Award nomination indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any disputes or issues, the decision made by the Award judges is final. Informa shall not be obliged to justify the outcomes of the Awards or any other decisions made in relation to the Awards, nor enter any correspondence in respect of the same.
- In submitting an Award nomination, you authorise the use and/or reproduction by Informa of images and information provided in your submission in relation to any editorial/advertising/marketing/other purposes initiated by Informa in conjunction with the Awards.To the extent that your Award submission contains commercially sensitive information, please clearly mark such information as ‘not for publication’ and bring the same expressly to Informa’s attention.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits Informa’s liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Subject to the foregoing, Informa shall have no liability to you with respect to the Awards, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty or otherwise. Without limitation, Informa hereby expressly excludes any liability in relation to (i) loss of profits, (ii) loss of or damage to goodwill, and (iii) loss of use or corruption of software, data or information.
- Informa may modify these terms and conditions at any time in its absolute discretion. You are advised to review these terms and conditions regularly, as they may be updated from time to time (both during the specific open period of an Awards submission and in-between the various series of Awards operated by Informa). Changes shall not apply retrospectively to Award nominations received prior to such changes being made (unless legally required). In relation to each Award nomination submitted, you agree to be bound by whichever version of the terms and conditions is in force at the relevant time of such submission.
For clarification on these terms and conditions, please contact the Cityscape Awards team:
Phone: +971 4 407 2742