Real Estate developments that meet the eligibility criteria below may be entered to the Cityscape Awards for Real Estate in Egypt:
- Projects are eligible to enter more than one category however a separate submission form must be submitted for each award category entered.
- Submitted projects are required to demonstrate the highest level of excellence across 5 specified judgment criteria: Context, Design, Sustainability, Property & Facilities Management and Fulfilling the Brief (including projects entering the Sustainability Project Award).
- Submitted projects can be entered to the “Built” project categories (for those already completed within the last 3 years) or “Future” projects for those under construction or ground clear for construction to begin.
- Only projects in Egypt will be eligible for submission.
- Architects are entitled to submit projects on behalf of the developer/owner, as long as their permission has been obtained and copy to be submitted as a support document.
- An entrant may submit as many projects as desired as long as each entry is in full compliance with the eligibility criteria.
- Individual units in commercial, retail and hospitality developments are not eligible for the Cityscape Awards. Only projects consisting of a minimum of 10 residential units are eligible to enter the Residential Project Award category.
- Interior design projects are not eligible to enter the awards.
- The Next Move Residential Awards are exclusive for exhibitors of Next Move 2017. Submissions from non-exhibitors will be disqualified.